1/29/2015

Da Bomber Jacket





Hi Guys! I'm so happy and excited to share my new and beloved Bomber Jacket with you today! I love velvet in any pieces of clothing; from the headband, to the light vest, through the comfy leggings or now, with this amazing green/blue bomber jacket!

So, I've been waiting for this moment for a while now... hihih! I have to admit that I love SALES, I mean who doesn't? ;) I can tell you that you can get some serious bargains with Sales; you juste need to be a little bit patient and of course lucky with sizes! haha :) 

Since I'm very happy about this perfect and noble green/blue velvet bomber jacket I had to make an outfit of it! Of course, many looks with this bomber will follow that one! I combined it with a simple wide mini-skirt in order to womanizer it. Plus, I'm wearing the lovely nose ring, gold like the zippers of the jacket! For me, a bomber is more seen like the perfect aviator/flight jacket... ahaha I may have History pictures in mind...anyways, with that one, I'm gonna have fun mixing it with different types of clothes! 

Outfit: 
Nose Ring: Baiesderelle
Bomber Jacket: Sandro
Sweater: Weekday
Skirt: Zara
Booties: H&M (New Icons Collection 2013)



No comments: