1/26/2015

Chic & Furry




My first post with my beloved sunglasses, the SoReal from Dior. These sunnies make the whole outfit! I mean, you could wear any piece of clothing you could find, you'll still look so good wearing the SoReal Dior..ahahha! 

After writing that down, I hope that you don't really think that I'm wearing random stuff, right ;)? I allowed myself to combine stripes. I like the match of these two striped pieces together! Navy blue with white is the perfect combo! I like the fact that they're similar and at the same time totally different from each other! 

Plus to these chic sunnies, I'm wearing a lovely and vintage fur collar. I love it!!! Add one of these to your outfit and it can transform your look to a complete other direction. In order to contrast the chicness of my ensemble, I chose to wear printed snake sneakers.

Outfit:
Leather Jacket: UrbanOutfitters
Sunnies: Dior
Fur Collar: Vintage (similar here)
Top: Sandro
Leggings: Sandro
Backpack Bag: Vintage Lancel
Liptsick: Heroine Mac Cosemtics 
Sneakers: Maje








1 comment:

Nouhad said...

Aaaa il me faut ces lunettes.. Je resiste je resiste mais je vais ceder bientot