2/09/2015

This is all about Layering






I don't know if it's a kinda vibe at the moment, but for me, it's all about layering. I like mixing styles, textures and superposing different pieces of clothing. I'm such in a maxi and oversize mood for a while now. Some of my friends, would called my current style, as a hobo style and that made me laugh a lot! :) 

No kidding, superposing clothes is a very good idea, you could find some interesting combo that you would never have thought about it before! Plus, in Winter, as you may haven't gotten any warm winter coat/jacket, layering could really help you to get through those breezy days! 

I love mixing a maxi and pretty tight skirt with sneakers. It breaks the rules and like that! As I said before about oversized stuff, I love my huge scarf/blanket from Johnstons of Elgin. My boyfriend offered it to me as a xmas present and I couldn't be more happier! Merino wool guarantees you to feel warm! :) 

Outfit:
Fluffy Sweater: Caroll Paris
Debardeur: Zara
Cardigan: Suit
Long Skirt: Zara
Sneakers: Adidas





 




No comments: