2/20/2014

Shades of Miami Vice








Outfit: Tee from la piccola T-SHIRTERIA, BrandyMelville Short, Super Sunglasses, Silver Superga Sneakers and vintage Longchamp Bag. 

Florida, I'm charmed! Charmed by the sunset over the intracoastal or with the palm trees up in the sky, this feeling of freedom with the infinite beach and the ocean, which also means a beautiful and warm weather! Here I am just stopping by the beach for a couple of minutes, a few blocks away from Ocean Drive, this huge Avenue that goes straight down from Fort Lauderdale to Miami Beach. I especially appreciated this weather, meanwhile freezing Switzerland was surrounded by snow, just like New York. I'm wearing a T-shirt that I purchased few months ago, while I was visiting Florence. I love it, especially as a fashion Blogger. This cute shop has so many great T-shirts for guys and girls, stemming from collaborations of designers and artists. You definitely should check their Website La Piccola T-SHIRTERIA out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the photos and the tee looks great on you. thanks for your support. We will post your pictures with links to your blog on our social media if you dont mind.
thanks again.
LPT staff!

Sarah said...

Thank you a lot! I truly appreciate!
I love your tee!!
Sarah