3/04/2014

Back Home into the Cold







Outfit: Fizzen Coat, H&M Shirt, Zara Leggings and Sandro Sneakers


After the sun from Florida here we go again with the cold weather of our beloved freezing Switzerland. It's just happened, this blue door might have reminded me a little bit of the blue ocean of my last vacation. Anyways, love this blue as a background, and I'm wearing a cutie faux fur coat that I purchased at Fizzen in Zürich few weeks ago. I love Fizzen, especially their shop in Frau Gerolds Garten, which is one of my favorite place in Züri, just next to the Prime Tower or the Freitag shop. 
I like the mix between the oversized coat and this fake leather leggings, which is simple, sober and minimalist. Plus, my lovely Albatorock sneakers from Sandro brings a funky touch with the special combination of colors, materials and those studded.




No comments: