3/21/2012

Yellow Canary


American Apparel Hat, Forever 21 Raincoat & Scarf, Brandy <3 Melville Sweater, Legging Zara, Alcott Bag, AP Shoes, H&M, Pull & Bear and 2nd hand Rings.

I bought this flashy and yellow raincoat at Forever 21 in New York. I directly liked it, even though I look like a fisherman. In the street I can not be really discrete when I'm wearing it, but I don't care, I love this yellow and it's different from the classical colors, beige and navy. That day, it was such bad weather, so it was the perfect timing for wearing it. I matched it with dark colors, as black, grey and the metallic nails on the bag, because it's a very bright and showy yellow and I did not want to be too much colorful, although the pastel color block is hype for this spring/summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Je crois qu'il y a un petit problème, avec le bonnet.
camille bonard