6/01/2015

Retro Shorts



I love mixing different cuts, materials and styles in one outfit! Here I am with one look composed by retro and old shorts bought in a cute boutique selling vintage clothes and accessories, in Lausanne!

Add to these light shorts, the purple sweat is more convenient for cold temperatures, which was perfect, for those last few days in Switzerland. Its heaviness has nothing to do with the finesse of the shorts, but that’s what I like! I loved wearing both together, plus, my platforms are more edgy and inspire another style.

Outfit:
Shorts: Vintage one from Chabadavintage
Bag: Vintage Gucci
Platfroms: Dioon Vagabond


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice trip guys. You are looking very fabulous together. Hope that the environment is lovely. You are looking so pretty with retro shorts and sweater. Just looks like butterflies. So beautiful. Keep up updating the post regularly.....