12/04/2014

Meet the luxurious Blue Lemon


The Swiss Brand - Blue Lemon Intimates  




Outfit: Blue Lemon Dressing Gown / Bally Pumps

All pictures by Fortunat Lüthi

Last November, while the well-known Mercedes-Benz Fashion Days, (you might have seen the precedent post), I had the great opportunity to stay at the beautiful Hotel Storchen in Zürich, which by the way, you will be hearing of it pretty soon!  As you may have seen, I am not dressing up as usual. I got an amazing sleeping dress from Blue Lemon! And I am so happy about it!!! I wanted it to stay classic in the Savoir-vivre' spirit of the Storchen Hotel, and I think the chic and lace nightdress coincides perfectly with the traditional elegance of the hotel room. Blue Lemon is a Swiss Family-owned business, since 1997. The brand uses only premium materials and I can certify that this is the most comfortable sleeping dress that I have ever worn. It seems like another skin! Comfy, classy and laid back luxury it has it all and I love it! I felt great wearing a beautiful dressing gown. Also, I think that every woman should spend the night in a comfy pyjama and feel happy about it, and particularly, about herself. The design of the dress is very classic, but still, with details and lace, which make it very glamorous and chic, isn't it? ;) 
Furthermore, the fabric used is called; micromodal,... I know you never heard of it before and neither do I. So, I will tell you what it is... Micromodal is an extra fine fiber, which makes textiles even lighter. I guess I was pretty right when I was talking about the second skin earlier...ihihi! It is a pleasure to wear this nightie and it should be like this! I mean, I would love staying in this elegant dress all day, yes, I mean, just wearing my pyjama all day! Enjoy and have a wonderful day! :)



No comments: