7/24/2013

Hoi Appenzell





Outfit: H&M Sunglasses and Top, Brandymelville Short, Zara sandals and Urban Cricket Bag.


More from Switzerland; here I am in Appenzell, a lovely tumulose canton of the german part of Switzerland. I was well surprised because of the landscape of this region and the famous Säntis, that mountain located between different cantons. I am wearing a Brandymelville short with an H&M Top. The sunglasses are also from H&M and I love them because of the different colors from the glasses and the mirror effect! Even after this long walk in Appenzell, I could not be more satisfied of these pretty cool sandals! To be honest I would never thought that they were so comfortable! The bag comes from New York, the brand is Urban Cricket, bought at 14th St. Union Square.



Pictures By Tania B.

No comments: